Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Its been so long...

I can't believe how long its been since I've updated here. Alot has happened since August. Olivia turned 1 on September 13th. She is walking now and into everything! I also had her picture made for her one year birthday. Here is a link to the photographer's blog with a few of the shots. And the some more of them. I drove 3 hours to meet this amazing photographer cause I saw her photos online and thought she was one of the best I had seen that specialized in babies. I think she did a fantastic job and I couldn't have asked for more.

Olivia had her 1st birthday party on her big day, the 13th and it turned out just right! The weather was perfect and we had it by the lake, the same place we had our wedding rehearsal dinner almost 2 years before.

No comments:

Post a Comment